Monoprice Maker Ultimate / Duplicator 6 Printer accessories

Home Forums 3D Printers (English forum) Monoprice Maker / Wanhao Duplicator Monoprice Maker Ultimate | Wanhao Duplicator 6 Monoprice Maker Ultimate / Duplicator 6 Printer accessories

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

Admin
    Keymaster

Here the most baught :

Cover kit (door, cover up/hood and windows)

cover-Wanhao-Duplicator-6-2016-3D-Printer-imprimante-3d-02
    on Aliexpress.com

Be carfull : In Europe add Custum Fees ! (Price + Shipping + VAT + Custom fees)

You can estimate custom fees here : http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/

Or or specifically for France : http://www.chronopost.fr/transport-express/livraison-colis/site/chronov4/lang/en/calculateur-taxes

Download manual :

D6_Insulate_cover_Installation_Guidance_REV_A

fixing-cover-Wanhao-Duplicator-6-2016-3D-Printer-imprimante-3d-01 fixing-cover-Wanhao-Duplicator-6-2016-3D-Printer-imprimante-3d-02 fixing-cover-Wanhao-Duplicator-6-2016-3D-Printer-imprimante-3d-03

Anonymous

ok,but it changes it print quality ? if it’s true why sell as option ? D6 interrests me. but budget !!! shipping + kit + 3-4kg pla :-?

ibrahim-houchebi
    Participant

Est-ce que je peux l’acheter en france ? Where to buy in France

Alan Brooks
    Participant

this comes with all new d6 now

Admin
    Keymaster

Thank you for the precision

I ordered it a week too early!  :-(

Anonymous

My seller don’t ship the d6 with cover kit. Where did you buy  :cry: , same price 990e ?

Admin
    Keymaster

My seller don’t ship the d6 with cover kit. Where did you buy :cry: , same price 990e ?

Note : some resellers add the cover kit with D6 but price is more expansive.

Example: I have ordered Wanhao D6 printer 696.95 € ($786) including VAT and shipping with Fedex from China (received 10 day after my order). 200$ less than other seller (on may 2016)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.